Fleet Vehicle Magnets (30mil) are cut from a thick magnet material that can be placed on vehicles to add corporate branding.
- Sizes Available: 9″x9″, 9″x12″, 9″x18″, 9″x24″, 12″x12″, 12″x18″, 12″x24″, 18″x18″, 18″x24″, 24″x24″
- Finishing: Cut to Size, Rounded Corners Available
- Applications: Flat Metal Vehicle Surfaces
- Superior Weather Resistance – Holds Up to Harsh Conditions
Your custom car magnet will take you on the road to excellent corporate branding. Car magnets are long-lasting marketing tools, and these steps will keep your magnet in top shape*.
– Clean and dry metal surface before applying magnet
– Choose rounded corners for stronger magnetic grip
– Remove magnet before a car wash
– Remove and clean magnet regularly
Prior to Application
Clean the car magnet and the metal surface with mild detergent. Allow to dry. Please note that smooth and flat metal surfaces maximize magnetic grip. Do not apply to car roofs or other horizontal surfaces subject to direct sunlight and high heat.
Apply one edge of the magnet to the metal surface first, allowing for more control over positioning. Ensure the entire magnet is affixed to the metal surface without air pockets. To reposition the magnet, remove by peeling from the sides. Then, reapply. Do not drag or slide the magnet, as it may stretch.
Clean the magnet and the metal surface regularly with a mild detergent. Remove the magnet before a car wash. Cold weather can cause magnets to become stiff. Apply or remove the magnet in a parking garage or other sheltered location.
When the magnet is not in use, store flat in a clean, dry place. Avoid creasing or bending. Do not stack magnets with the magnetic sides facing each other.
While car magnets from Graphic Cabin are durable, these steps maintain the condition of your product. Graphic Cabin is not responsible for any losses or damages related to the car magnet product.